yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

9.22.2006

more tales of acquisition

if you didn't know, hottopic has been having a massive clearance blow-out sale for a while now. there were a lot of things that i wanted that sold out too fast including these two awesome jackets (if either is available in a 2x when you click on it, buy it and i'll pay you back). and despite the fact that i order it twice, i never got a ruroken shirt because it went out of stock in my size on me both times. i did get these awesome shoes, though, so i'm pretty happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

You've got to start telling me about these sales when they BEGIN, so that I have a better chance of scoring cool shirts for MB :(

I also think you should get
these shoes, since they don't come in my size.

9/22/2006 2:22 PM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

can i assume that when you linked it they came in my size?

9/22/2006 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home