yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

7.23.2006

birthday gift ideas

okay, so my birthday is coming up soon. now, i don't normally give hints about what i want because i kind of like finding gifts for people, but i know that not everyone feels that way, so if you're trying to think of something to give me, i would love to have this shirt. of course, i only want one of that shirt, so here are a few more ideas. if you're looking to spend a lot of money or go in together i would be happy to have any of these wonderful shoes (mens size 5). or, if you just need a little something to augment something you're already giving me, i wouldn't mind one of these. of course, if you get me something else entirely, that's a-okay with me.

if you think this post was all about me subtly trying to con people into buying me things i don't want to have to pay for myself, you are absolutely right. so as your reward here's a heads up about how you can get these shirts on clearance.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

That pig shirt is cute!

Just a tip about shirts in general...I know you love buying them for me and Laura D, so be advised: I can no longer easily fit into girl-cut shirts in size large. I have graduated to the excellent size of XL. Woo, go me. Go, boobs. :P

7/23/2006 11:41 AM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

if anybody cares, i would also be happy to have this (in a 5):
http://www.torrid.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&M=12581372&SKU=509218-004-2420-0000

8/04/2006 10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home