yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

10.15.2006

holy crap i am posting a lot recently

if you've ever heard me, or anyone else for that matter, use the phrase "penguins ain't natural" and wondered where the hell that came from, go watch this clip from the state, a sketch comedy show that mtv made a long time ago and showed in the middle of the night when i was in middle school or so. youtube doesn't seem to have the one about eating muppets, though, which was another favorite of mine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for description about XRumer software.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this program.

Thanks

11/25/2006 7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

1/14/2007 12:28 PM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

no idea what you're talking about

1/17/2007 3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home