yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

10.14.2006

keeping tabs on my obsession

so, i've bought some more stuff on the big hottopic sale, which by the way has escalated with even lower prices. the other day i got an awesome new pair of converse chucks. they're a really fabulous purple/burgundy/wine color. at the same time i picked up a red vs. blue shirt, but i didn't get my good charlotte shirt because it was out of stock in my size (which sucks because i'm pretty sure the lettering is exactly the same color as my chucks and they would have gone so well together). today, at the same time they lowered the prices again they got my gir hoodie back in stock. so barring my getting an email from them saying somebody beat me to it by a few seconds, i'm going to be very happy in few day when it gets here, and for only $14.06 including tax and shipping.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rabidmonkey said...

in case anyone cares, i did get that dreaded email. so there's no gir hoodie headed my way. me so sad.

10/22/2006 2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home