yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

1.20.2007

i finally did it

i've been meaning to get my hair cut for several months, but haven't. mostly because i'm cheap and i didn't want to shell out the money. but it was just bugging me way to much, what with having to contort my arm trying to reach to brush it and all, and besides i had a coupon.

my hair had reached it's maximum length (at which breakage keeps up with growth) some time ago, like summer. if you're wondering, that length is right around the waist band of my jeans. i told him to cut it to right below my shoulders, and he did. but what he didn't know, and i didn't remember, was how much it curls when it doesn't have all that weight on it. so, now that it's dry it barely brushes my shoulders. i don't think it's been this short in years, but then again it will grow out to where i meant for it to be in no time. besides, some of the curl should fall out when i brush it (so far i've only combed it since the cut).

now i just have to figure out what to do with the foot of disembodied pony tail i have sitting on my table. anybody know the address for locks of love?

sorry no pics, but i don't have a digital camera. if anyone wants to give me one, i promise to post lot of pictures of things, like hair and shoes.

3 Comments:

Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Donate hair here. That's why God made Google, dude. ;)

1/22/2007 8:16 AM

 
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

PS "Disembodied hair" makes me picture your ponytail floating around like a ghost, casually menacing people. :D

1/22/2007 8:17 AM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

yeah, my mom already found the info. i think she's in a hurry to see the thing gone. personally i find it fascinating and ammusing.

1/23/2007 3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home