yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

12.13.2007

okay...

i've resisted putting in a word verification for comments, because i hate having to verify that i am indeed a person on everyone else's blog. also, for reasons unknown i seem to have problems with them and sometimes have to do two because i got the first one wrong.

unfortunately, thanks to some damned spammer named adam, i've been forced to put in verification. he posted no less than 6 of the exact same comment on my last post. unfortunately no one else commented. have you all forgotten about me because of my infrequent posts?

3 Comments:

Blogger norahs1213 said...

I look...just rarely comment. :)


P.S. the verification on mine is "wamyr"....is that like some kind of vampire with a speech impediment?

12/14/2007 2:11 PM

 
Blogger bibliophile81 said...

yes

12/15/2007 11:45 AM

 
Blogger J-Dog said...

I HATE THIS GODDAMNED WORD VARIFICATION BULLSHIT CUZ IT ALWAYS TAKES ME THREE OR FOUR TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT grrrrrr .. but I don't blame you! :)

12/27/2007 9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home