yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

5.04.2006

to graduate or...

ok, well i already graduated, as in finished all the classes for a degree. what i'm trying to decide is if i want to go to my own graduation. on the one hand, i already took off work for it (although i'm going to a party that night anyway, but it sounds so much better to tell my boss i have commencement) and it seems like i should go for closure. on the other hand, it's gonna be so long and boring and crowded, plus i don't know anybody else who'll be walking this year. oh, and i'd have to dress up, so add uncomfortable and hot. i've put off buying my cap and gown so long that i don't know if i'll be able to get one that fits, although i have to buy one no matter what so my mother can take pictures of me in it.

so really it comes down to several hours of uncomfortable, torturous bordom, or having to lie when my boss asks me how it was. i'm still thinking on it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger bibliophile81 said...

I'm almost totally sure there are more lyrics than this, but this is the best I could find. At least this way there is music, and you'll understand why this is relevant. Well, sort of relvant.

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/reindeer

5/10/2006 11:24 PM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

interesting, but i am totally lost as too it's relevance. do i need a connecting thought from some conversation you and i have had to understand?

5/11/2006 2:14 AM

 
Blogger bibliophile81 said...

The tune was not familiar?

5/11/2006 7:34 PM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

i was mostly messmorized by the video. it was too bizare.

5/12/2006 4:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home