yours and mine -- procrastination rules!

3.20.2007

procrastination in progress

the other day i compiled some reference material (a word document of links) for a building post i promised you back in november. i could be writing that right now.

or i could be coming up with rpg character ideas. of course, what my dm seems to be forgetting is that i have no idea what i'm doing and if would be mostly pointless to think on it too much without being able to ask him basic and/or random questions for context information.

instead i'm going to go read more ouran, because reading is my default setting. if that disappoints you, you have my apologies, but no promise that it won't happen again... repeatedly.

2 Comments:

Blogger bibliophile81 said...

So... I guess I'm not doing too bad, posting just two or three times a week.

3/24/2007 12:22 AM

 
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

sadly, i get annoyed when no one has a new post for me to read, and yet i provide no kind of positive example of that in any way, shape, or form.

3/24/2007 4:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home